Purchase #IAMTHEBOSSEVENT Ticket and get a #SOCIALFORGOOD Conference Ticket for Free!
Did you know that 55% of consumers are willing to pay extra for products and services made by companies committed to positive social and environmental impact?
The 5th annual Women in Biz Social for Good Conference taking place on May 25 and 26 at the Telus House (25 York Street, Toronto) will help you examine what greater purpose your business serves and how you can market and grow that purpose into a mission driven business.
New this year is we will be honouring women across the country making positive impacts in their communities with the SocialforGood Awards – please consider applying or nominating someone you admire who is making as positive impact through their business activities. The conference is taking place at the Telus House, a beautiful and inspiring location with roof top gardens that you can explore over lunch and breaks. It is a short walk from Union Station.
- Each attendee gets profiled on our web site so you know who is attending and can connect before you even show up!
- Reception, lunch and breaks
- 18 Sessions
- SocialforGood Expo
- SocialforGood Awards Ceremony
- Building a brand and developing a winning business with a mission
- How Creating a Mission Driven Business Creates a New You
- Purpose Driven Networking for Sales
- What’s Your Why? How Your Story Becomes Your Mission
- Group Mentoring Challenge
- Why the World Needs to Focus on Women and Girls to Strengthen the World
- Be Awesome: Bringing Authenticity and Integrity in Business
- 10 Steps To Create Your Profit Path
- Share your Message Through Social Media
- Getting over Your Fear of Video – Why being on Camera Lets Your Goodness Shine
- Be a Trendsetter – Start a Podcast
- Amplify your Voice – Public Speaking & Events
- Get Noticed! Write a Book
- How to find a build a relationship with a mentor
- Round table business mentoring sessions
#Socialforgood Conference speaker line-up includes:
- Jody Steinhauer is the President and CBO (Chief Bargain Officer) of the Bargains Group. A winner of the Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40, and a PROFIT W100 Recipient.
- Krista Jefferson is a professional photographer who after finding herself in Uganda with her camera launched JustOne a fair trade organization that offers world changing fashion. Each purchase directly supports people around the globe struggling with poverty and brings awareness to their needs.
- Ann Douglas is the creator of the bestselling The Mother of All Books pregnancy and parenting series (over half a million copies sold in North America to date).
- Jeff Pulver is an Internet pioneer and TEDx speaker known for his work in growing the VoIP industry. A globally renowned thought leader, inspirational speaker and entrepreneur.
- Meghan Telpner is growing a global tribe of vibrant living advocates and her bestselling and award-winning book UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health is creating a revolution in how people think about their health.
- Marissa McTassey is the founder and President of Moxie Trades Ltd.; a company that is a threat in the safety footwear industry. The company’s first product was the Iconic Pink Work Boot. Today, Moxie Trades offers a complete line of safety footwear, apparel and hardware accessories made exclusively for women and distributed throughout North America.
- Gillian Barth is Executive Vice-President of CARE Canada overseeing a wide range of programs, including water, health and environment, resource development, monitoring, human resources and external relations.
- Click here to see additional speakers such as Jennifer Beale, Erica Ehm, Shelagh Cummins and more!
Join us on May 25 and 26, 2015 at Telus House and add your voice to the conversation! #SocialforGood
Sign up for ticket at $149 and receive a ticket to the I am The Boss Conference