5 Reasons Why You Should Attend I Am The Boss
#1: It’s a great place to network with like-minded business owners
This is a full day event, so the people that attend with you are there all day. And what that means is that you can get to know them. Come away with some real relationships with people that will become part of your support network.
#2: SEVEN GREAT speakers, who you will connect with
Our interview style for our hand-picked speakers will bring you closer to these women who have gone through the efforts of building a business and who are still working at it. They aren’t unreachable people on the stage, after we interview them, you can ask them specific questions and get the answers you are looking for.
#3: We Foster an Interactive Environment and Have Fun Doing It!
Let’s face it, we have asked you to take a day away from your life to come and spend it with us. We will work our butts off to make sure that this is a day well spent with us. That you WILL come away with the tools you need to run a kick-ass business and have fun doing it!
#4: We have the BEST MC ON THE PLANET!
Laughter is one of nature’s best medicines. We are fortunate to have a Juno-Award winning MC, Helena Kameka and her cast of characters will have you in stitches.
#5: FREE Childcare
Kids and Company has graciously offered as a sponsorship to our event, FREE childcare during our event. For more information and to reserve your FREE childcare, visit their page on our website.
If you are feeling like this event could make an impact in your life and in your business, now’s the time to decide. Early Bird pricing is now in effect. Also, the first 30 ticket holders will received a free copy of “Paralyzed – Getting Past the Excuses of Why You Are Not Successful,” by Odette Laurie.
Buy your ticket now, save AND a receive a FREE gift!
So there you have it, Five VERY specific reasons that we feel you why I Am The Boss 2015 will be worth your while. Are there more reasons than these? You betcha there are! But these were some of the ones that we find most important, that’s why we wanted to share them with you.
If you are feeling that this event could make an impact in your life and in your business, now’s the time to decide.
Here’s what you will learn from our speakers:
- How to build your brand in 3 easy steps
- Defining what “success” means to you (each one of us is very different)
- 3-step formula for maintaining your company’s presence on social media – turning your social media activity into real-world relationships
- How to make more money and sell more of your products/services
- How to generate many additional sources of income
- How to completely differentiate yourself from your competition
- And most important, how you can be confident and ready to attract more clients and increase your sales because of the new things you’ve learned from our speakers and trainers!
- If you are feeling like this event could make an impact in your life and in your business, we strongly encourage you to take action if you want to attend an event that is one-of-a-kind and will influence your career and your life.
Here’s How to Know If This Event Is Right For You:
Do you or your business need a pick-me-up, a recharge or just some motivation? Do you think that you have the ability to be more successful then you already are? Do you think that learning from other successful people in a room full of people just like you, is the best way to achieve this?
If you are nodding your head yes to any of these questions, the I Am The Boss 2015 is for you.
People tend to get on a path and stay on that path in their lives, sometimes afraid to make a change because it’s scary and new. They are willing to accept their life as it is without change or improvement.
The fact of the matter is that everyone needs a change. Life needs to stay interesting and different so that we challenge ourselves as humans.