We’re so excited to announce NEW for 2016, the I Am The Boss “the Real You” makeover contest as part of the 2016 I Am The Boss Event!
This great contest features some awesome prizes from our 2016 speakers – check this out:
The winner of the “I Am the Boss – The Real You” Makeover contest will receive:
- Hair Consultation from Johnny Cupello (JC Salons)
- Make-Up Consultation from Shirley Wu
- Style Consultation with Kylie and Jonathan (Kyjo Style)
- Gift Certificate for Freda’s Originals Inc. from Freda and I Am The Boss
- Jewelry from Michele Maher (Michele Maher Designs)
- 50 Minute Call with Geeta Nadkarni (Baby Got Booked – Fast Track Call to Craft You Message – “Be a better story than your completion.”)
- 90 Minute Call with Elvira Caria (Elvira Caria Inc. – Personal Branding Consultation – Creating a Consistent Message Across all Platforms)
- 60 Minute Call with Chris Kenney (My Income 180 – “Creating a Sales Script to Close 6 Figure Business.”)
- 90 Minute Call with Carolyn Dickinson (Carolyn Dickinson Success Coaching – How to take all you have learned, create clarity and implement it into your day to day structure to elevate your success.)
- 60 Minute Marketing Consultation Call with Jackie Ranahan (Mach One Communications, an established marketing/communications agency)
- Personal Branding Photo shoot with Jennifer Wood (JAG Photography – Session includes: Makeup application, 3 to 4 looks (outfits), 2 locations plus studio, and amazing Business shots. (Value $600)
- 60 Minute coaching package with one-on-one access to Teresa Kruze. (Find Your Media “Hook”.)
The information you supply on this form and throughout the contest will be used by our judges to select our winner. Be assured that your information will not be shared with any other organization, and it will be kept secure during the competition.
By entering this competition, you are acknowledging that you give I Am The Boss, the right to use your comments, images and experiences in videos, blogs and other methods. The winner and will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
The first step to winning is filling out the application form before 4 p.m. EST, April 15, 2016 Good luck!
For a full set of contest rules, click here.
Governing Law; Consent to Jurisdiction: The Extreme Career Makeover contest will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without reference to choice of law rules and the courts of Ontario shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising with respect to or arising from the relationship created by this contest. Damages shall be limited to the value of the prize.
This contest will be void where prohibited by applicable law.